- Personal Data Controller.
The data controller of your personal data is EMAUS INTERNATIONAL ŁUKASZ NOWAKOWSKI z siedzibą w Księżej Woli 76, 96-200 Rawa Mazowiecka, NIP: PL 8351469152 (dalej: Emaus).
- The website http://www.emaus-int.pl/.
Emaus cares about the privacy of those who visit the site (User). Emaus is responsible for ensuring that personal data collected by Emaus on these sites is used only for its intended purpose.
III. Personal data processed.
To be able to answer a question or to fulfill a request from User, User sometimes needs to provide personal data, such as your name, address, email address and telephone number. Such personal data is used to contact the User and to render services by Emaus.
- Recipients to which personal data can be transferred.
- To achieve the purposes, Emaus may transfer User’s personal data to its our sub-processors. Such sub-processor provide storage services, advertising services and services for troubleshooting and correction of any defects in our website.
- User’s personal data may also be disclosed to subcontractors that Emaus engages to perform a service.
- User’s personal data may be disclosed to the police or other authority provided that Emaus is required to disclose the information by law or by the ruling of an authority.
- Some of the sub-processors may process User’s personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA). However, a transfer will only occur, if there is a legal ground for the transfer, e.g. by (i) executing EU standard data protection clauses with the recipient of the personal data, or (ii) ensuring that the country has an adequate level of protection of personal data, as decided by the EU Commission, or (iii) for transfers to and processing in the USA, ensuring that the recipient holds self-certifying registrations under the EU-U.S. and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Frameworks administered by the U.S. Department of Commerce’s International Trade Administration.
- Purpose of the processing, the legal ground and the storage period
Emaus process User’s personal data for the purposes, and on the basis of the legal grounds, set out below. Emaus will not use User’s personal data for any purpose that is incompatible with the below purposes. Emaus will only use User’s personal data during the period set out below, after such period, data will be erased:
- When User provide personal data for Emaus to answer a question or fulfill a request, Emaus will process personal data to answer or to fulfill such a request, on the basis of User’s consent and shall be erased once a year. User can always withdraw consent at any time.
- Personal data gathered in case of visit Emaus’ website, Emaus will process to improve its website, on the basis of Emaus’ legitimate interest. Please see more under “Cookies.”
- Personal data provided to Emaus by Emaus’ clients and partners or persons contacting Emaus and its personnel via e-mail in order to provide a service, conduct business communication will be processed for the performance of a contract, to comply with legal obligations or on the basis of a legitimate interest consisting in conducting business communication and, if necessary, establishment, pursue or defense of claims, as long as necessary to perform Emaus’ contractual obligations to User and as long as required by legal requirements or necessary under other legitimate interests.
The above storage periods do not apply to the extent Emaus is required to retain User’s personal data (partly or in full) for a certain period under applicable mandatory law.
- User’s rights.
User is entitled to the following basic rights under applicable laws:
- The right to access: User may at any time request to access her/his personal data.
- The right to rectification: User is entitled to obtain rectification of inaccurate personal data and to have incomplete personal data completed.
- The right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”): under certain circumstances (including processing on the basis of User’s consent), User may request us to delete User’s Data. This right is not unconditional. Therefore, an attempt to invoke the right might not lead to an action from Emaus.
- The right to object: to certain processing activities conducted by Emaus in relation to User’s personal data, such as our processing of User’s personal data based on our legitimate interest. The right to object also applies to processing of User’s personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- The right to restriction of processing: User may under certain circumstances request from Emaus to restrict the processing of his/her personal data. This right is not unconditional. Therefore, an attempt to invoke the right might not lead to an action from Emaus.
- The right to data portability: User is entitled to receive his/her personal data (or have personal data directly transmitted to another data controller) in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- User’s browser should include precise instructions explaining how to control the acceptance of cookies.
- Emaus uses two types of cookies. The first saves a file for a long time on the User’s computer. It is used, for example, for functions that tell the user what is new since their last visit to the site. The second type of cookie is called a session cookie and is temporarily stored in the user’s computer’s memory during the time the user is surfing the site. Session cookies are deleted when the browser is closed or shortly thereafter.
VIII. Data security.
In order to keep User’s personal data secure, Emaus has implemented a number of technical and organizational security measures. For example, Emaus maintains high levels of technical security in all systems (including traceability, disaster recovery, access limitations etc.) and has adopted policies to ensure that our employees only access personal data on a need-to-know basis.
Emaus’ website is not directed towards data subjects under the age of thirteen (13) and Emaus requests that such individuals do not provide personally data information through Emaus’ website. If Emaus detects that personal information has been collected from a data subject under 13 years of age on or through Emaus’ website, Emaus will take the appropriate steps to cause this information to be deleted.
A request for records or other request related to personal data being processed by Emaus, must be made by email to email@example.com. All complaints about Emaus’ processing of personal shall be directed to supervisory authorities, i.e. Urząd Ochrony Danych Osobowych, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa www.uodo.gov.pl